WE ARE OPEN AND SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS! PLEASE CALL 630-961-8000 to schedule your pets appointment.
Spay Illinois knows how important the health of your pet is to you, and we are doing the best that we can to accommodate our clients’ needs at this time. The way that our clinics operate will need to be adjusted for quite some time and we will do our best to keep you updated on all our procedures to make your visit as stress free and efficient as possible.
We are closely monitoring the CDC, federal, state, and local directives. The safety of our staff and pet parents is critical, so we are taking several additional steps for enhanced disinfecting, increased social distancing, and adjusting our procedures to help us keep everyone safe.
We are limiting the number of appointments we book at all clinics and have adjusted the check in/check out times for our surgical center.
**ALL OFFSITE VACCINE CLINICS ARE CLOSED THROUGH AUGUST
WE ARE SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS AT OUR LISLE CLINIC.
***ALL CLINICS ARE NOW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
CALL 630-961-8000 to schedule
All of our lobbies are closed to clients, our new curbside check in will be for both surgical and wellness appointments.
To help us make your appointment as smooth as possible we ask pet parents to adopt the following guidelines:
- If you are not feeling well or are quarantined due to potential COVID-19 exposure, please stay home.
- Social Distancing: should your dog need to be walked or the greeter is with someone else, please be courteous and practice social distancing. All Clients will be asked to wait in their car.
- Please limit the number of people coming to the clinic. We ask that no more than one person per pet attend the clinic. If others come with you to the clinic, please have them wait in the car.
- All clients are asked to fill out paperwork before coming to the clinic. Paperwork can be found on our website at spayillinois.org or emailed to you when scheduling an appointment. If you do not have the capability to print your paperwork, we will have paperwork available at the clinics.
When you arrive at any of our clinics:
- You will see a greeter standing out front/ or by the lobby door. They will meet you outside.
- Leave your pet in the car and let the greeter know you are here and your name and appointment time.
- They will take your paperwork if you have it, otherwise they will give you paperwork to fill out.
- You will be asked to wait in your car, and the CSR staff will get you checked in while in your car.
- A tech will then come to your car to get your pet and will bring them back after their appointment.
- If the appointment is for a visit such as bloodwork, dental consult, ear infection or any type of consult the veterinarian will call you on your cell phone and talk to you about the exam, results, and medications if applicable.
Prevention & Medication Refills:
- Please call us to order your heartworm, flea/tick or medication refills. We are shipping products out daily to ensure our clients pets can stay current.
Thank you for your patience & cooperation,
The Staff of Spay Illinois Pet Well Clinics, Inc