SPAY ILLINOIS is dedicated to ending euthanasia in Illinois by providing affordable spay/neuter programs to all residents of Illinois. We are accomplishing this by using the following methods:
- Partner with local veterinarians to accept certificates for low cost spay/neuter surgeries
- Refer people to non profit high volume low cost spay/neuter clinics
- Offer transport programs to communities that do not have a program in their area
- Subsidize spay/neuter for individuals that do not qualify for the state program
- Subsidize spay/neuter for feral cats
- Subsidize spay/neuter for pit bulls
Our goal is to have a low cost spay/neuter option within 1 hour of every community. When we are able to accomplish this goal, it will allow us more time to be able to market and fund raise to subsidize spay/neuter for people that can not afford the procedure even at discounted rates.
SPAY ILLINOIS Surgical Forms
- Print out your spay/neuter registration form and complete before dropping off your pet to help speed up the check in process at the clinic and on transport days.
- Post Surgical instructions Dogs & Cats
- FERAL CAT POST SURGICAL RELEASE Feral & Barn Cats